Welcome to Cats N Scribbles, the brand that combines your passion for cats and fashion. 🎀
But we also know that not all cats are as lucky as our own furry friends. There are millions of homeless cats in the United States who struggle to survive on the streets or in shelters. 😢
According to the ASPCA, approximately 3.2 million cats enter U.S. animal shelters every year, and about 530,000 of them are euthanized¹. Many of these cats are community cats, also known as stray or feral cats, who live outdoors and have no owner or caretaker².
Community cats face many challenges and dangers, such as hunger, disease, predators, traffic, weather, and human cruelty. They also contribute to the cat overpopulation problem by reproducing uncontrollably².
We think this is unacceptable and heartbreaking. That's why we decided to do something about it. 💪🎀
Our brand is not only about making cute and comfy cat-themed clothes for you, but also about making a difference for the cats who need our help the most.
That's why we donate 20% of our profits to local cat shelters and rescue groups who work hard to save and improve the lives of homeless cats. 😊
We also support and promote Trap-Neuter-Return-Monitor (TNRM) as a humane and effective way to manage community cat populations². TNRM is the process of humanely trapping community cats, having them spayed or neutered and vaccinated against rabies, and then returning them to their managed location to live out their lives². TNRM helps reduce the number of unwanted kittens, prevent the spread of diseases, and improve the health and well-being of community cats².
We believe that every cat deserves a chance to live a happy and healthy life, whether indoors or outdoors. We also believe that by working together, we can end cat homelessness and create a better world for both cats and humans. 🌎🎀
That's why we invite you to join us in our mission and become part of our Cats N Scribbles family. By buying our products, you're not only getting awesome cat-themed clothes that express your personality and style, but also helping us support the amazing organizations that care for homeless cats.
You can also help by spreading the word about our brand and our cause, by sharing our posts on social media, by telling your friends and family about us, by volunteering or donating to your local cat shelter or rescue group, by adopting or fostering a cat in need, by spaying or neutering your own cat, by being kind and respectful to all cats you encounter, and by educating others about the plight of homeless cats.
🎀 Together, we’re not just a brand; we’re a movement. Together, we’re Cats N Scribbles. 🎀
Stay tuned for more updates on our products, our partners, our events, and our impact. And don't forget to follow us on Instagram, Tiktok, etc., for more fun and informative content about the kittens.
Until next time,
(1) Pet Statistics | Shelter Intake and Surrender | ASPCA. https://www.aspca.org/helping-people-pets/shelter-intake-and-surrender/pet-statistics.
(2) A Closer Look at Community Cats | Stray Cats | TNR | ASPCA. https://www.aspca.org/helping-people-pets/shelter-intake-and-surrender/closer-look-community-cats.
(3) How Many Homeless Cats & Dogs Live in the US? (2023 Statistics ... - Hepper. https://www.hepper.com/how-many-homeless-cats-dogs-live-in-the-us-statistics/.
(4) 15 Heartbreaking UK Animal Homelessness Statistics in 2023. https://petkeen.com/animal-homelessness-statistics-uk/.
(5) How Many Homeless Dogs & Cats Are There in the U.S.? Statistics & Facts .... https://petkeen.com/homeless-dogs-cats-statistics/.
(6) How to help homeless cats - The Humane Society of the United States. https://www.humanesociety.org/resources/how-help-homeless-cats.
(7) Ending Pet Homelessness | The Humane Society of the United States. https://www.humanesociety.org/all-our-fights/ending-pet-homelessness.
(8) Meet PETA's Rescue Team and the Animals They Help. https://investigations.peta.org/petas-rescue-team/.
(9) Developing Partnerships to End Dog and Cat “Homelessness”. https://animalpeopleforum.org/2019/08/15/developing-partnerships-end-dog-cat-homelessness/.